Size: Two Bedroom
Private, keyed elevator opens directly into this flawlessly renovated, full floor 2 bedroom and 2 full bath loft in a 6-unit, live/work boutique building in the most coveted and convenient part of Chelsea offered either unfurnished or furnished (inquire for pricing). Located a short walk to the Flatiron building, Madison Square Park, Union Square, Chelsea Market, 15 subway lines (4, 5, 6, N, Q, R, L, F, M, 1, 2, 3, A, C, and E trains) and the PATH, this warm home offers a plethora of gorgeous original details (yes, the brick fireplace works). Not an inch of space is wasted in the efficient layout. The low monthly common charges ($899 per month) make the unit even more appealing. This immaculate renovation features numerous perfectly-chosen details:
· Exposed original ten and a half foot wood beamed ceiling throughout the loft that date from 1890s;
· Lovely exposed brick and a working brick fireplace;
· Central air conditioning with three separate zones;
· Bathrooms done floor-to-ceiling in custom hand-made Moroccan tile;
· Nickel Samuel Heath bath and shower fixtures;
· Solid American walnut flooring and custom cabinetry throughout (in the second bedroom/library, and kitchen);
· Calcutta gold marble countertops and backsplash;
· A flexible second bedroom with a custom-made built-in walnut Murphy bed, and a solid-walnut wood-paneled ceiling;
· Meile washer and dryer;
· Fully integrated subzero fridge and wine storage, Bertazoni range, Bosche dishwasher in the true Chef's kitchen;
· Master closet with walnut built-ins.
The unit comes with an additional private storage unit in the building. This true Chelsea loft is ready for you to walk in and celebrate not a touch of work needs to be done. Be the first to take advantage of this rare offering particularly in this low-inventory market! Call or e-mail with any questions or for show times.