Rent: $2,665 /month
Terms: 12 - 12 Months
Size: Two Bedroom
**No Fee!** Renovated 2 Bedroom with Loft-like 10' Ceilings & Manhattan Views on Tree-Lined Block in Greenpoint!
With each bedroom on opposite sides of the apartment, open kitchen and living room, recessed LED lighting and vaulted 10' ceilings, you'll immediately feel at home in this Greenpoint gem, located just 2 blocks from McGolrick Park.
The living room features an in-wall AC unit and can easily fit your couch, coffee table, entertainment center, and kitchen table. The master bedroom (approx. 12' x 14 1/2' large) can easily fit a king-sized bed and desk/dresser and features: recessed lighting and double-wide closet, with overhead storage bin. The second bedroom can fit a full bed and dresser and includes a closet.
- New stainless steel appliances, including Dishwasher & Microwave
- 2 Fujitsu in-wall AC/heating units
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Oversized storage/coat, with overhead storage bins
- Recessed LED lighting throughout
- Newly renovated bathroom, with quartz tiles
- Heat & hot water included
- Pets allowed (with additional pet deposit)
Located only 2 blocks to McGolrick Park, for public transportation you grab the Nassau Ave. G train or B48 bus, which is around the corner. Neighborhood faves: Little Dokebi, Variety Coffee, Pie Corps, Selamat Pagi and more are nearby, too!
* Please note: Net-effective rent (average for the year) advertised. 1 month free on a 12-month lease. Gross rent: $3,000.
Email Jason at Bold New York today to schedule a viewing.